Sales & Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: 01-07-2016
Are you a natural problem solver? Can you find patterns in data and draw useful conclusions from them? Our Sales & Account Management team is looking for someone to support the Account Manager in the development of their account base of advertisers (online travel agencies). Alongside providing back-office assistance, you will monitor the daily campaign performance of our advertisers, analyse any changes in traffic and performance patterns and generate performance reports. You will utilize your analytical insights by giving your advice on how we may optimize our current strategies in order to boost performance. You will also help to identify opportunities to increase our cost per click (CPC) revenue. You will get to learn the ins-and-outs of handling accounts as you work closely with the Account Manager to increase the volume of site traffic and harness the full potential of advertisers with the aim of maximizing revenue.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks English at a near-native level. Fluency in a second language would be a plus.
- Holds a degree in Marketing, Economics, Tourism, Hospitality or a related field, or has experience equivalent to a degree.
- Has previous experience in SEM or working with CPC campaigns. Relevant experience in sales and account management or in the travel industry would be a bonus.
- Can work wonders with Excel and can put together professional PowerPoint presentations. Any previous experience with tracking tools or bidding tools would be a plus.
- Is an analytical thinker who is comfortable working independently.
- Will approach every task with enthusiasm and a desire to excel.
- Can start in July 2016.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Living in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
If you would like to learn more about the application process at trivago, please click here.