Product Manager – Landing Pages – Hotel Search
Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Owner - Landing Pages
First impressions are essential. For this reason, trivago's landing page holds a place of great importance in giving users the best possible experience. We're looking for a Product Owner who can drive the conceptualization, development and release of features to guarantee that the trivago landing page experience is as good as possible.
What you'll do:
- Maintain the product roadmap and backlog of your team.
- Execute the strategy for our landing page by implementing features that will improve the user experience.
- Ensure cross-functional and cross-departmental alignment to guarantee that a unified product is developed and that progress goes ahead without hindrance.
- Oversee the life cycle of new features, from ideation to writing user stories to driving development and analysing their performance for optimization.
- Track and analyse KPIs to make sure our efforts are having a positive effect.
What you'll need:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Economics or a related field.
- A very good understanding of UX design.
- A good understanding of agile development best practices.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to give engaging, informative presentations.
- At least a basic understanding of performance marketing and SEO.
- A creative mindset that allows you to challenge the status quo and consider and develop alternative ideas.
- The ability to work well as part of a team rather than striving solely for personal success.
- An eagerness to embrace untested methods and approaches to achieve greater success and the strength to persevere if your initial attempts don't succeed.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.