Junior Online Marketing / SEM Analyst – Spanish Speaker
Online Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Online Marketing / SEM Analyst - Spanish Speaker
Due to trivago's rapid international growth, we are now seeking two analytical masterminds to join our dynamic SEM (Search Engine Marketing) team based in Düsseldorf, Germany. In this role, you will focus your attention on implementing and adapting trivago's search marketing/pay-per-click advertising strategy to two of our high-potential Spanish-speaking markets. We want a proactive individual who is ready to dive into the fast-paced world of online marketing and analyse as much data as they can handle in order to drive our SEM team and trivago to the next level.
What you'll do:
- Monitor bidding.
- Learn about user behaviour by researching keywords.
- Analyse the performance of your account against other markets.
- Create new campaigns in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Yahoo Advertising.
What you'll need:
- Fluency in Spanish and English (our company language).
- To have graduated in an analytical or numerical field of study such as but not limited to Marketing, Business Administration, Maths, Statistics, Business Administration or Media Sciences. Other majors are welcome, but analytical skills must be highlighted in your motivational letter.
- Several years' experience living a Spanish-speaking country.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An excellent understanding of Excel.
- The courage to challenge the status quo and bring fresh new ideas to the table.
- A sociable, open-minded personality and the willingness to embrace change.
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What we'd love you to have:
- Knowledge of online marketing tools such as Google Adwords or Bing Ads.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position lasting 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.