Product Manager – Marketing Tools
Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals,Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Manager - Marketing Tools
Do you want to be the person responsible for the co-ordination of innovative projects to drive users to trivago, from ideation to execution? Our Product team is looking for a dynamic Product Manager with a strong knowledge of marketing channels and outstanding stakeholder management to collaborate with multiple departments in order to push their projects to the finish line. Are you willing to challenge the status quo? Read on….
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of projects and all issues related to it, maintaining a general overview of every feature of the project and every cross-departmental contributor involved.
- Align with external publishers and service providers (Google, Facebook, Criteo, BlueKai etc.)
- Co-ordinate scrum product development practices (sprint planning, backlog grooming etc.)
- Continually assess workload, prioritize stakeholder requests and oversee the handover of projects to stakeholders.
What you'll definitely need:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role, as a Project Manager or Product Owner.
- A good knowledge of online marketing channels: SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate and Email Marketing. (Knowledge in GTM would be a plus).
- Strong analytical skills with a clear understanding of different testing methods (AB, qualitative/quantitative etc.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- A proficient knowledge of agile practices.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in Performance Marketing and SEO.
- An educational background in Engineering, Analytics or UX Design.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.