- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Marketing Analyst – Content Marketing
Do you believe there is strength in numbers? That using sound statistics is the best way to develop future strategies? Our Content Marketing team is looking for a data-driven individual to provide them with analytical guidance in order to shape their future actions and to make the most informed marketing and communication decisions.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding role in an environment where no two days are the same, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Be the go-to ‘left-side of the brain’ across the team, providing information and support across a variety of functions; such as guidance to decision makers, analytical support to advertising and production teams and general optimization tips and hacks to your peers and colleagues.
- Keep a close eye on market performances daily using all available tools and reports, and use that knowledge to make informed optimization suggestions where necessary.
- Evaluate advertising and organic search traffic opportunities, share your learnings, and iterate to maximize the lifetime of high value campaigns.
- Support mid- to long-term growth of your markets and channels by running diagnoses, audits and projections.
- Initiate and validate test set-ups and KPI measurements to ensure clear data collection and analysis.
What you'll definitely need:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in the fields Analytics & Business Intelligence or Online Marketing (or similar relevant fields).
- A bachelor’s in Marketing, Project Management, Business or Finance.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, and a good understanding of other Microsoft Office tools.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- A good understanding of, and proficiency using Google products (Analytics, Search Console, Display Network...).
- Good presentation skills that allow you to easily communicate your findings to groups of stakeholders.
- A curious personality that drives you to search autonomously for new ways to optimize performance.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.