Product Manager – Search Results Display – Hotel Search
Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Manager - Hotel Search - Search Results Display
Do you want the chance to lead projects which affect millions of people globally every day? Are you a data-driven multitasker with a natural sense for great UX? We are looking for a Product Owner who is passionate about providing users with the best hotel search experience in the world. Are you up for the challenge?
What you'll do:
You will be working in the team responsible for the search results & content display of the trivago site. You will drive the conceptualization, development and release of features relating to these objectives:
- Creating an immersive and rich image/media based hotel comparison and selection experience.
- Enhancing our map search experience.
- In your PO role you will take responsibility for the whole life-cycle of a project: from ideation, writing user stories, driving development and analysing performance for future optimization.
- Understand customer needs and gather requirements, in order to develop new and enhance existing features.
- Maintain the product roadmap and backlog of your own dedicated SCRUM team.
- Continuously track and analyse your KPIs to ensure your efforts are having the desired effects.
What you'll definitely need:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A bachelor’s in Computer Science, Business, Web Design or a similar, relevant field.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of UX & Visual Design.
- Soft skills (personal traits suited to the role –entrepreneurial passion, data-driven, team player, multi-tasker etc.).
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- 2+ years experience working as a Product Owner/Product Manager.
- Experience working in an agile environment and good knowledge of scrum practices.
- Experience working with geographic database systems.
- Experience using A/B testing analytical systems.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.