- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Technical Account Manager – OTA Connectivity
To ensure that all hotel information on our site is up-to-date, consistent and high quality, we need to verify that our Online Travel Agency (OTA) advertisers can integrate within our website and have a compatible interface with trivago. The OTA Connectivity team is looking for a technical contact for our advertisers; someone who can explain our website’s architecture and ensure that their integration process to our site is as smooth as possible.
What you'll do:
- Be the primary interface between our Sales & Account Managers and Technology team. You will explain the integration process to our advertisers and remain their technical point of contact.
- Communicate directly with Online Travel Agencies, our Sales & Account Management team and our Software Development team to coordinate optimal advertiser integration.
- Ensure high-quality standards of hotel information on our site are met through operational testing and visual confirmation of partner configurations on trivago.
- In cooperation with trivago’s Quality Assurance team, analyze our advertisers’ landing pages, ensure that they meet our requirements and detect possible sources of failure and report them to the advertiser.
- Monitor advertiser’s API performance and give optimization advice.
What you'll definitely need:
- A good understanding of technical communication.
- The assertiveness and strong communication skills necessary to provide a basis for successful relationship building.
- Basic knowledge about XML and JSON
- Good organization skills that allow you to prioritize effectively.
- An eye for detail that means you can be trusted to detect data inconsistencies.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Experience in technical customer service, technical account management or a similar field.
- A solution oriented mind set.
- Programming experience is a plus.
- A second language is a plus.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.